How to pay your semester rental rent
As an exchange student, you pay your rent for the whole semester in advance. Here is information on how to make your payment.
About your semester rental rate
- Please note that rent for the whole semester has to be paid in advance.
- Your invoice has a unique reference number ("OCR number"). It is very important that this number is specified when you make a payment – it’s not enough to enter your name and address.
- If your parents make your payments for you, they have to specify the reference number as well.
- The amount on the invoice is in Swedish Kronor (SEK). You can also pay in Euro (EUR). If so, please contact your bank for information about the current exchange rate to pay the right amount.
- If you don’t pay in time, you will not be able to get the keys to your room.
Pay from abroad
If you make your payment through a non-Swedish bank, you must use the information below:
Swedbank, Box 56, SE-651 03 Karlstad, Sweden
Please contact your bank for further instructions on how to use IBAN/BIC.
If you have any other questions about your rent, please contact Marie Falk Wallin by e-mail: email@example.com